A few of our TEDxYouthDay Photo Challenge submissions
TEDxYouthDay is just around the corner (it starts tomorrow, November 15!) and it’s not too late to take part! This year, there will be over 100 TEDxYouth events in 33 countries around the world as part of the initiative — TEDx’s tribute to the ingenuity of kids worldwide. From Tallinn to Texas, young people will gather to share their big ideas for the world this Saturday and Sunday.
And you can participate, too! Here are five fun ways to be part of TEDxYouthDay:
- Head to our official Livestream page to watch over 20 different TEDxYouth events from streamed live from during the weekend.
- Follow our hashtag! It’s #TEDxYouth.
- Send us a photo! Take part in the TEDxYouthDay Photo Challenge! Share what you would do if YOU ruled the world. Learn how to participate!
- Watch TEDYouth — streamed live on the TED website on Saturday, November 15, from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST. Or check out the archives here after each session — we’ll be streaming in English, Spanish and Arabic.
- Ask a TEDYouth Speaker a question! Session 1 speaker Lisa Kaltenegger and session 2 speaker Kenneth Shinozuka will answer questions on camera after their sessions. You can send your questions after each session by emailing email@example.com or by tweeting @TEDYouth.
We hope you find a way to join us in celebrating!